Learn simple flowing sets of gentle Qigong movements that regulate the flow of Qi (energy) through the meridian systems of the body, and restore harmony to different internal organs:
- Spleen & Stomach (Earth)
- Lungs & Large Intestine (Metal)
- Kidney & Bladder (Water)
- Liver & Gallbladder (Wood)
- Heart, Small Intestine, Pericardium & San Jiao (Fire).
These dynamic internal exercises and inner meditations bring harmony to mind, body and spirit. This helps to release stress, increase health and longevity, and develop spiritual perception and awareness.
This is not self-defense martial arts, but gentle movement and meditation.
Please note: If you would like to learn Qigong you may:
- attend one of my Qigong workshops
- experience these graceful Qigong movements within weekly Okido Yoga classes on a Friday.
- You are welcome to join me in my own personal qigong practice in the forests around Bellingen at dawn (please contact me first).
When you work and play
with the essence of energy of life,
nature & the universe,
for healing, clarity & inner peace
that is Qigong